7 de fevereiro de 2010

Pergunte-me como II

mais do formspringme, site para perguntas anônimas :

Name a song that has really touched you.

My way

What would you like to ask someone and never had the courage to?

What do you really think of the size of my penis?


Muitas pessoas o acusam de usar o seu blogue apenas para exaltar seu infinito egocentrismo, e que a maioria dos posts estão apenas a serviço de seu narcisismo exacerbado. O que tem a dizer sobre isso?

Como assim? Me enchem de elogios e ainda chama isso de acusação?


What are you thankful for in your life?

I am thankful for the ones who taught me everything I had to know about Life: Mom, Dad and Playboy magazine.


Do you believe in life after: - death? - marriage? - drinking?

The question is: Is there death in the life after death?


Is your apartment clean right now?

As clean as a dead rat's ass.


Who inspires or has inspired you in life?

Mother Theresa, Mahatma Gandhi and Rocky Balboa.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Colaboradores